List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] doubleClicked and SqlTableModel on mdiArea
From:       Ryan Hanson <crossrocker () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-21 21:26:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I noticed today when adding a new subwindow to a mdiArea that the new
window doesn't get the focus if it is made from a doubleclick signal on a
tableView with SqlTableModel. If the tableView has a SqlQueryModel instead,
the new subwindow does get the focus.

I was wondering if there was a reason for that or if it acts the same for
other people?