List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Giving focus to qlineedit after button pressed
From:       uahmed <gleam.uahmed () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-02-06 22:34:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I have one keypad having keys 0-9 and one qlineedit . Whenever user press
any key it shows in qlineedit . I want that whenever key press the cursor
should be visible in the qlineeidt , right now when i press 0-9 from
keyboard the cursor remain there and keep blinking and as i click on 0-9
button in application the number added in qlineedit but cursor dont blink
anymore .

I tried these after pressing button but didnt work

self.ui.lineEdit.setFocus(True)
self.ui.lineEdit.isActiveWindow()
self.ui.lineEdit.raise_()

self.ui.lineEdit.setFocus(True) ---> This give me little hope the cursor
start blinking but it select all the numbers

Any help

Thanks