List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt]  Segfault when assigning cookie jar to QWebView
From:       Joe Borġ <mail () jdborg ! com>
Date:       2013-01-03 14:51:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I've attached a test script with the basics extracted from a browser I'm
trying to write.

I'm trying to create a cookie jar that is used globally across all windows
opened, so that any cookies created are available.  If I right click a link
and open in new window then close that window, when I click on a link in
the first window, I get segfault.

I would guess this is because it's looking for the cookie jar in the closed
window. so any tips on how to implement this properly would be a great
start.

Regards,
Joseph David Bor=C4=A1
http://www.jdborg.com