List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Custom widget SIP bindings: style not applied
From:       Alexander Bruy <alexander.bruy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-29 14:21:14

Hi all,

I subclassed QLineEdit and created custom lineedit widget with builtin
button to clear it. This code in C++ and it works as expected (see attached
images cpp_widget_empty.png and cpp_widget_with_text.png). Then I
tried to wrap this C++ code with SIP and make custom widget available
in Python.

Bindings created but when I use this widget in program, clear button displayed
in left side instead of right (see image python_widget_with_text.png). When I
implement same code in pure Python all works as expected, button is showed
in right side as expected.  Any ideas what's wrong and how to fix this?

All sources attached. I use PyQt 4.8.1, Qt 4.7.0 and SIP 4.11.2

Thanks
--
Alexander Bruy

["src.tar.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]
["cpp_widget_empty.png" (image/png)]
["cpp_widget_with_text.png" (image/png)]
["python_widget_with_text.png" (image/png)]