List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Correct return type from QValidator.validate()?
From:       David Cortesi <davecortesi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-09-28 22:50:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, I am trying to set up a QValidator on a QLineEdit. The Assistant
says that the validate() member should return something from the Enum
QValidator::State. My validator's validate() member currently has only the
one statement,

   return QValidator.Acceptable

Whenever an edit is made in the LineEdit, the error appears:

  TypeError: invalid result type from findRepValidator.validate()

What is the correct type of return, if not the enum, or am I coding it
wrong?

Thanks for your attention,

Dave Cortesi