List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Fonts: possible to set for entire app? possible to package with app?
From:       Brian Knudson <briank () pipelinefx ! com>
Date:       2012-08-18 0:28:11

1. I know it's possible to set a font for a particular type of item, i.e. .QLabel, in \
css; but is it possible to set a "base" font for for everything in one place without \
defining a .<Qt widget> for every widget type?

2. Is it possible to package a font with the app, like in a resource file made with \
pyrcc4, that will work across multiple platforms, specifically Windows, Linux, and OS \
X?  Any limitations on the type of font?  If this is possible, how do you use the \
font resource in the css file?  I've tried 'font: ":/my_font.ttf"' without any luck.

Thanks,
-Brian