List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Where have all the binaries gone?
From:       Daniel <nospam () drlock ! com>
Date:       2012-06-26 10:51:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Good morning,

Can someone help me find the Windows PyQT binary for Python 2.7? All my
Google searches point to
http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/software/pyqt/download
But that page says "There are no current binary packages available."

I don't want to develop an app, I just want to get the Leo editor (
http://webpages.charter.net/edreamleo/front.html) working. So I really
don't want to have to compile everything from source. Based on prior posts
to this mailing list it looks like the binaries were there at least in
January of this year.

Thank you for your help.
   Daniel