List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] PyQtProxy and QNetworkAccessManager segfault
From:       "GeoTux Tuxman" <geotux_tuxman () linuxmail ! org>
Date:       2012-05-21 9:16:06

Hi all,

just to let you know I had the same trouble mentioned in this thread [1] regarding \
PyQtProxy when disconnecting the QNetworkAccessManager.finished() signal. I was using \
PyQt4 4.8.5, Qt4 4.7.1, SIP 4.12.4 and Python 2.7 on Linux Mint v.12 (Ubuntu \
Oneiric).

As it is mentioned in the thread, the bug disappears if one passes the slot as an \
argument of disconnect, e.g. self.myQNAM.finished.disconnect(self.mySlot)

Regards,

Germán
[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/pyqt@riverbankcomputing.com/msg25740.html

 --