List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] sipdistutils.py
From:       Giovanni Bajo <rasky () develer ! com>
Date:       2011-04-22 0:41:31

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 19:17:47 +0100, Jeremy Sanders
<jeremy@jeremysanders.net> wrote:
> Hi - Would it be possible to verify the copyright owner and the license
of
> sipdistutils.py?
>
> It doesn't have a copyright header at the top of the file. Is it
copyright
> Giovanni Bajo and licensed under the standard SIP license?

Sorry about that, it is my fault, I should not have forgotten to add a
license disclaimer.

The copyright is actually owned by my employer Develer Srl, and the file
is licensed under the standard SIP license.
--
Giovanni Bajo   ::  rasky@develer.com
Develer S.r.l.  ::  http://www.develer.com

My Blog: http://giovanni.bajo.it