List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] QScintilla font is tiny on mac os x 10.6
From:       Danny Shevitz <shevitz () lanl ! gov>
Date:       2011-04-21 16:46:38

Howdy,

I'm using QSci in my PyQt4 app and the font looks normal on a windows box. The
same app on a mac os x 10.6 box is almost unreadably small. It is also tiny in
the Eric IDE. Is there a systemwide setting I can change for the QSci editor? I
would prefer to not have to check the platform and change font sizes in each app.

thanks,
Danny