List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] QTreeWidget/View: reimplementing drawTree()
From:       James Polk <jpolk5001 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-03-31 23:09:16

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I need to change/assign a unique color to the tree and branches of a QTreeW=
idget.
It appears I need to reimplement the drawTree() function.=A0 While I've imp=
lemented
a treeview delegate before, this is unique enough (at least to me) to have =
me a
but stumped on syntax.=A0 I've searched high and low for documentation and =
examples
and can't find anything definitive.

Does anybody out there have any experience or knowledge that you can share =
on this?

Many Thanks,
-JP