List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Luca Mandolesi added your name to the Academia.edu directory
From:       Luca Mandolesi <mandoluca () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-26 9:12:52

Hi Pyqt,

Luca Mandolesi added your name to Academia.edu, the global directory of academics and \
graduate students. We checked your department directory, and it looks like you are an \
academic/graduate student. You are currently listed as an 'unknown' academic/graduate \
student: resolve your 'unknown' status by following one of the links below:

Yes, I am an academic/graduate student:
http://academia.edu/Yes-Pyqt--pyqt-at-riverbankcomputing.com--is-an-academic-or-graduate-student

No, I am not an academic/graduate student:
http://academia.edu/Remove-Pyqt--pyqt-at-riverbankcomputing.com--from-the-directory-of-academics

Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins, Paul Krugman, Noam Chomsky and Steven Pinker have \
all recently confirmed their membership of their departments on Academia.edu.

Many thanks,
The Academia.edu Team