List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] PyQWT for python3.1
From:       "KONTRA, Gergely" <pihentagy () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-25 15:15:36

Hi!

Is there a binary pyqwt installer for python3.1 for win32? I cannot
find on the DL page. Is it just me, who does not see it?

I already have a half-complete app with python3.1, and I'd like to use PyQWT.

thanks
Gergo
+-[ Gergely Kontra <pihentagy@gmail.com> ]------------------+
| Mobile:(+36 20)356 9656                                   |
+- "Olyan lángész vagyok, hogy poroltóval kellene járnom!" -+