List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Clickable image/paint a widget
From:       M Chauhan <mrch81 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-24 17:36:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Dear All,

I would like to add a button to an item in a listview through painter of my
custom delegate.

For that I can think of two choices.

- Draw a button or
- Draw a clickable image.

I would really appreciate if anyone can give me some pointers for any of the
above or any third way to achieve the same.

I have tried to google a lot on one of these, but I couldn't find much info.

Thanks,
Mru