List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] QFileDialog crash with Gnome + "Desktop Settings (Default)"
From:       PyCoder PyCoder <pycoder666 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-29 13:40:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

I have a lil problem with QFileDialog and i think its a bug but im not
sure...

The code is realy simple:

        contSave = QtGui.QFileDialog(self)
        contSave.setFileMode(QtGui.QFileDialog.AnyFile)
        contSave.setFilter('*')
        contSave.setViewMode(QtGui.QFileDialog.List)
        contSave.setOptions(QtGui.QFileDialog.DontUseNativeDialog)
        contSave.exec_()

This works unter KDE with  "Desktop Settings (Default)" and under Gnome
with  GTK+, Motif, CDE, Plastic, Windows and Clearlooks.

But  if is use "Desktop Settings (Default)" under Gnome QFileDialog crashes
without  a Traceback.

Its the combination of  Gnome + "Desktop Settings (Default)" in qtconfig-qt4
and QFileDialog.DontUseNativeDialog.

I have the same problem under Fedora and Ubuntu with Gnome.

Is it a bug or what?