List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt
From:       Jan Haag <haag498 () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-07-27 14:57:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

> Now, if Phil would want to produce binary support for MacOS, he would had to
> make many choices, only to harvest whining users, because the concrete
> variant, they _instantly_ need, is missing. Be assured, that those users
> will have all valid reasons on why they need that special combination, that
> is missing..

Besides, the issue has already been discussed on this mailinglist and,
so far, been dismissed as a hopeless task: It would require four
different builds to be maintained at the very least, six if we wanted
support for 10.4; even more if we wanted support for more than the
latest python.org builds.

Jan

["0x1665A74C.asc" (application/pgp-keys)]