List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Invoking a method when a transition is taken.
From:       Brandon Orther <borther () emporos ! net>
Date:       2010-07-23 13:57:25

Hello,

I am trying to use the QStateMachine and I would like to invoke a method when a transition is \
taken.  To do this I tried to create a QtTransition so I could use the invokeMethodOnTransition \
method.  I quickly realized that QtTransition is not implemented in PyQt and am now looking for \
another way to invoke a method when a transition is had.

Does anyone know how I can do this in PyQt?

Also does anyone know why QtTransition isn't implemented in PyQt and are there plans to add it?

Thank you,

Brandon Orther
Developer | Emporos Systems Corporation
borther@emporos.net