List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] qmysql driver not loaded
From:       Jean Carlos Rodríguez
Date:       2010-06-26 0:53:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello, I
 have a problem with connection to mysql, I download Py2.6
PyQt-gpl-4.7.3-2.exe Qt (with support for MySQL database, PostgreSQL,
SQLite3 and ODBC) but this gives me error, I have tried in Windows XP, Vista and 7, I \
searched through this  and I have compiled copies it to the python path PyQt4 \
sqldrivers part  of and nothing to do?, oh sorry for English.

thanks