List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt]  Embedding VLC
From:       jaybstory <jaybstory () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-02-27 0:02:13

Hello,

I wanted to know if it is possible to embed VLC into a GUI (or to use
QProcess to somehow open the external application inside a GUI), if so, how
would I go about accomplishing this?

Right now, I am using QProcess to open external applications which open in a
separate window.  I want to be able to have the application (VLC) embedded
within my GUI.

Thank you in advance.