List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] [Help] Problem during PyQt4 development snapshot compilations
From:       "Diego Casella ([Po]lentino)" <polentino911 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-25 7:15:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,
I'm in trouble with compiling the development snapshot of PyQt4 ( 20090923 )
against Qt4.6 with the latest KDE patches.
I've attached both the configure and compile output, so you can find out if
its a Qt-related issue or something else.
configure: http://pastebin.com/m6c6f46be
compile output: http://pastebin.com/m5217b8f6
I hope you find this feedback useful, or ask me for more information !
cheers !!