List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Drag and drop toolbar buttons?
From:       David F <daelfin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-28 15:59:19

Hello all,

Does anyone know of a good way to implement drag-and-drop for toolbar buttons? I
would like to be able to reorder the buttons, as well as remove and add them by
dragging to the toolbar from a list of actions.

I suppose this is a general qt question more than a pyqt one, but I thought I'd
ask here in case there was a Python solution already out there.

Thanks,
--D