List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] How to clear QDateTime
From:       Marc Nations <mnations.lists () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-31 18:15:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I can't seem to clear out the QDateTime field in cases where I don't want
the date displayed. Using clear() seems to wipe out the first entry (in this
case the hour). I tried hitting multiple clears thinking that it may just
work down the list, but that didn't work. Is there a way to blank out the
field completely? I know it can be disbled, but I'd like to have it be blank
until the user goes and selects the pop-up calendar.

Thanks,
Marc