List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] asking for operation confirmation in dropMimeData
From:       Lev Shamardin <shamardin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-29 21:52:11

Hi all,

What is the correct method of asking for a user confirmation for the
drag-drop operation in the model? Consider a user is dropping
something into the model, and I want to ask him if he is sure about
this drop. Is it allowed to pop up a message box from the dropMimeData
method? How should I find the parent window for the message box from
the model?

--
Lev.