List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Using QMimeSourceFactory problem !
From:       sa6113 <s.payandeh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-28 12:07:35

Nobody here has experiance in using QMimeSourceFactory? I want to set
MimeSourceFactory in my QTextBrowser , I use the code in below, but my
program intrupt during click on a hypertext :

textBrowser = QTextBrowser ()
mime = QMimeSourceFactory()
mime.defaultFactory().setText("some tag","some tag")
textBrowser.setMimeSourceFactory( mime )
.
.
.
textBrowser.append(' some tag some tag ')

Would you please help me and guide how I should use that in my code?