List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] add child to QTextEdit problem!
From:       sa6113 <s.payandeh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-22 6:08:14

I want to add a child to QTextEdit by this method "addChild()" but it needs a
point, I don't know how should I set this point. would you please help me?
Setting this point is a bit strange, I have tried some way , for example
getting "getCoursorPosition" a method of QtextEdit or getting cursor
position, has anybody any suggestion?

thanks in advance.