List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Detecting if a column has been resized by the user;
From:       Anonymous <junk_and_mail () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-11-28 20:02:14

Concerning QTableWidget, i need to figure out all of the above. I couldn't find anything in the documentation, neither by Googling, that would allow me or provide insight on how to do any of these, so i come here as a last resort. Also, does it require subclassing a delegate or item in order to have rows auto-resize based on their content? Or is it possible to pass the size of the content to the cell without subclassing anything?

Any insight is appreciated.