List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Drawing a selection region in qgraphicsscene
From:       "Jake Richards" <blaven () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-26 18:54:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello:
  I'm trying to draw a semi-transparent selection rectangle in a
qgraphicsscene/view but need a little help.  I'm pretty sure I can figure
out how to handle the mouse events for it, but wasn't sure what methods were
best to draw a rectangle on screen displaying the current selection
rectangle.  Also, is there a way to make items snap to a grid when
dragging?  Thanks!