List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] QWebKit issue with certain URLs
From:       alan moore <me () alandmoore ! com>
Date:       2008-09-26 3:39:54

Thanks for responding.  I don't think that's it, though.  setPort() is
for creating a URL on a non-standard port from scratch.  A link
shouldn't require that.  Besides it works fine on my laptop when I set
Apache to port 90, and I can browser URLs on all kinds of other ports
without explicitly setting this.

I'm stumped.