List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Qt plugins in frozen windows applications
From:       "V. Armando Sole" <sole () esrf ! fr>
Date:       2008-06-23 10:16:59

Hello,

I am trying to use some of the qt plugins in a frozen python application.

In particular I am interesed on the image format plugins (jpeg, ...). I
have tried putting them in the same directory as the executable but qt
keeps trying to get them from the hard coded paths.

Following the documentation, I should be able to solve the problem using a
qt.conf file. Nevertheless, I am not successfull.

If you had any success with it, please could you post your qt.conf file?

Is there other workaround?

Thanks,

Armando