List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Layout management and resizing
From:       "Tim Stoop" <tim.stoop () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-23 11:48:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi there,
I'm working on a small application to test PyQt4 and I've got a problem with
layoutmanagement. It might be that I simply don't understand the concept as
done in Qt4 (and PyQt4), so any tips are appreciated.

I've created in Designer the attached layout. It's quite simple, I think. A
QHBoxLayout within a QVBoxLayout. However, when I resize the app, the
widgets don't resize along with it. What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't it
autoresize when I set all the widgets on Expanding sizePolicy? How do I make
the widgets resize?

Any tips are much appreciated!

--
Gegroet,