List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] Re: Bug ovverriding sizeHint
From:       Giovanni Bajo <rasky () develer ! com>
Date:       2008-02-25 15:12:09

On 2/25/2008 3:28 PM, Phil Thompson wrote:

> 2. Patching will have no effect if the virtual has already been invoked
> (because there is an internal cache).

Thanks for your change, but this is a showstopper for me, so I guess I
will have to find a different solution. Specifically, I would also need
to remove the attribute and readd it later, etc.
(The GC issue also worries me, but I have not analyzed its implications
in details).

I'm mentioning because, if you are not comfortable with this change, you
might want to simply back it out as I'm not going to excercise it.

Thanks!
--
Giovanni Bajo