List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyQt] simpler 'connect' function
From:       Aaron Digulla <digulla () hepe ! com>
Date:       2008-01-17 18:34:12

Peter Shinners schrieb:

> But I don't really have problems with the existing
> connect function. If we could just get rid of the SIGNAL requirement and
> pass a string argument it would get a whole lot nicer.

I've wasted several hours searching for typos so far, so I can't live
with the current state and making this area even more volatile will only
increase the chance that I'll give up on PyQt and create a fork.

Remember: If everyone in the world would develop software the way you
do, you'd be unemployed.

Regards,

http://darkviews.blogspot.com/          http://www.pdark.de/