List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] QListView.setModelColumn()
From:       Albert Cervera Areny <albertca () hotpop ! com>
Date:       2008-01-06 1:17:10

I've created a QAbstractItemModel which is working properly with a QTreeView.
The problem is when I want to use QListView it always shows column 0. I've
tried changing the current visible column by using setModelColumn, but the
value is ignored. It doesn't matter if I call it before or after filling in
the model.

Indeed, taking a look at Qt source code, setModelColumn it should be set after
the model has been filled, as it checks if the column exists. But as I said,
doesn't work.

Did I misunderstand what setModelColumn() should do? Does this work for anyone
so I can discard it's a bug?

Thanks!