List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] PyQt & Win98 troubles.
From:       <green () visoft ! spb ! ru>
Date:       2007-08-31 18:04:21

Hello,
I wrote program on python using Qt (4.3.1) and PyQt \
(PyQt-win-gpl-4.3-snapshot-20070813). When I start it under Win98 on the console \
twice appear message "QMutexPrivate::QMutexPrivate: Cannot create event".

Seems like

QMutex PyQtProxy::mutex(QMutex::Recursive);

from sipQtCorecmodule.cpp is execute before initQtCore, with the result that  \
uninitialized QSysInfo::WindowsVersion does prevent distinguishing windows family and \
QMutexPrivate cannot be constructed correctly.