List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] QSqlQuery.addBindValue malfunction
From:       "Fabiano Sidler" <fabianosidler () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-23 21:30:53

Hi folks!

I've written a database application which works very well, unless I
use query.prepare and _.addBindValue. As it seems to me, addBindValue
does not properly substitute the placeholders,but leave the query
string untouched. Can anyone reproduce this behaviour? I'm running
PyQt4 with Qt 4.2.3 on both Linux and Windous.

Greetings,
Fabiano