List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] PyQt4 + Qt eval don't work together
From:       "Krystian Samp" <samp.krystian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-16 20:40:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
I've just installed the newest version of PyQt along with the evaluation
copy of Qt 4.2.3. When I try to run some of PyQt examples I get pop up
window saying: The procedure entry point _Z10forcepointR11QTextStream could
not be located in the dynamic link library QtCore4.dll.

I'm using Windows XP.

I'd like to try eval version to play with ActiveQt.

Best Regards,
Krystian