List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] a little problem
From:       Romuald Riem <rriem () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-04-25 19:41:27

Hello,

I've created a small and basic application with PyQt4.

It works as expected on MacOS X and Win XP.

With the latest version of SIP and PyQT4, I've built a standalone
application with py2app for MacOS X and py2exe for Windows and they
work fine.

I'm supprised by the size difference between the 2 applications
(built with the standard options): when the Windows app is about 15
Mo, the Mac one is about 64 Mo.

Is it normal ?

How can I make a smaller Mac app ?

Thanks