List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyQt] Request: Drag& Drop example
From:       Orcan Ogetbil <oogetbil () phys ! psu ! edu>
Date:       2007-03-22 6:39:29

Hello,
I need an example that will allow me to drag and drop a simple small image
(like an icon) within a simple window. The image need to stay where I dropped
it. I also need the coordinates -within the widget I am in- where I dropped
the image.

I would be really thankful if anybody can at least point me in the right
direction. I went through the examples for drag and drop in the source code
package. Unfortunately, those examples are not quite enough for me to
establish this task.

Thanks,
Orcan