List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE]
From:       "Krystian Samp" <samp.krystian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-18 10:02:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,
Has anyone encountered problems with QGraphicsItems remaining on the screen
after they got unattached from a scene?
>From time to time one of the items I'm displaying remains. If I list all the
items on the scene (QGraphicsScene.items) this
item is not present there, so i guess it shouldn't be displayed -
unfortunately it is. Even if I drag another item over the remaining
one it doesn't disappear. What can it be?

best regards,
Krystian