List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] embedding python widgets in C++ app
From:       "Patrick Stinson" <patrickkidd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-15 15:51:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I know I've seen info here and there about using python widgets in C++ apps,
but I need a recap.

So I've already got this great C++ app with an embedded interpreter for
scripting special app functions. What do I need to do to write a widget in
python and use it as a child in my C++ app?

cheers

--
Patrick Kidd Stinson
http://www.patrickkidd.com/