List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] bug in pyqt or in example?
From:       mancausoft <mancausoft () email ! it>
Date:       2006-11-29 19:07:59

I try any pyqt example, but I found a bug in draggableicons, when I
copy any icons the old icons rest gray, but in the draggableicons in
c++ the result is difference. When I copy more icons the program in
python exit whit segfault signal.
I try it whit Debian etch (pyqt 4.0.1-5) and Gentoo (pyQt 4.1)

I modify python draggableicons to work similary to draggableicons c++.
I send my patch.

Mancausoft

["patch-draggableicons.py" (text/x-python)]

97a98
>         newPixmap =3D QtGui.QPixmap(pixmap)
122c123
<             child.setPixmap(pixmap)