List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] PyQt QGraphicsItemAnimation
From:       "Krystian Samp" <samp.krystian () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-17 15:29:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,
Has anyone managed to use QGraphicsItemAnimation in PyQt4? I can not find
any example and when I'm trying to write something basing on Qt examples (
e.g. dragdroprobot) it just doesn't work and, objects don't move/rotate etc.
Are there any known issues with this class or QTimeLine?

I would really appreciate if someone could post an example which uses
QGraphicsItemAnimation and QTimeLine.

best regards,
krychu