List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] PyQt 4.1: QMenu: X Error: BadValue
From:       "Chris Giles" <chris.g.27 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-09 7:38:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Every time I click on a QMenu item, the following error is sent to stdout:
X Error: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 2
  Major opcode: 12 (X_ConfigureWindow)
  Resource id:  0x0

The QMenu and QAction items still work correctly, so it looks like this
error doesn't have any effect.  Nonetheless, I'd like to prevent it from
occurring.  Does anybody know how I can do so?

I'm using: Qt 4.2.1, PyQt 4.1, Python 2.4.4.