List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Build problems on Windows
From:       "Michael Thomsen" <mikerthomsen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-30 19:50:19

I have Python 2.5, Qt 4.2.0 and the latest end of October snapshots of
PyQt. Everytime I get about halfway through the PyQt configuration,
sip.exe dies on me. I'm compiling with the current version of MingW,
and I have had problems with using Visual C++ 2005 Express w/ Platform
SDK as well. What is the best way to do a build on Windows with the
latest Python, Qt and PyQt?