List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] QListWidget, Segmentation Fault
From:       Carles Pina i Estany <carles () pina ! cat>
Date:       2006-10-29 12:32:49

Hello,

On Oct/29/2006, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> I am using same packages than yesterday.
>
> Today, it is crashing using QListWidget (yesterday it was about

I was using QListWidget (I think that designerqt set it in that way).
Using QListView is working fine (no segmentation fault and good
behaviour). I guess that yesterday problem (QTreeWidget) is fixed
changing to QTreeView. My problem as I guessed, but anyway I think that
should not crash with segmentation fault :-)

I continue doing it :-)

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona