List:       pykde
Subject:    Re: [PyKDE] Some questions
From:       Reza Salari <resal81 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-10-26 16:11:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks David for your replies to my all questions.

I will try more to go some way on my own and then ask more advanced questions :). The \
points you said were helpful and I am trying to build an model application of what I \
mean. I will try to refresh my C++ knowledge... . I think the main problem that I \
have is that my knowledge of KDE and its structure is very low... .

A suggestion for who that find answer for their questions in this mailing list; \
please after finding your answers put a explanation (or source) of the solved problem \
or link to such a material for beginners. I think in this way we (beginners) won`t \
ask questions that are somehow boring. I found that some people could finally solve \
their problems based on replies of experts in this forum but after that they didn`t \
say more about what they did .... .

Starting of PyQt/PyKDE application battle ... ;)