List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Eric4 debugger doesn't start.
From:       "bastian salmela" <basse () kulma ! org>
Date:       2006-10-26 10:57:10

ok, I fixed the problem I had before of Eric4 crashing on startup, so now I
get the actual error message it was trying to produce.

"Debugger backend could not be started.
Reason: [Errno 123] Filename, directoryname or diskname syntax is invalid"

(actual message is in finnish, so this is loose translation :))

so what could it be.. ? debugger isn't starting.. and in Eric4, if i try to
execute any script, nothing really happens.. :(

.b