List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] Newbie: Unable to populate Tree Widget with pyqt4
From:       Johannes Graumann <johannes_graumann () web ! de>
Date:       2006-10-04 13:50:17

Hello,

I have a program that goes something like this

#!/usr/bin/python

from PyQt4 import uic, QtGui
import sys

Application = QtGui.QApplication(sys.argv)

UI = uic.loadUi("ElNotes_GUI.ui")

#UI.RepositoryTree.insertTopLevelItem(...)

UI.show()

Application.exec_()

This showes me the interface I put together with qt4-designer. But despite multiple \
hours of web search and countless attempts based on code snippets found, I do not \
manage to populate a tree widget called 'UI.RepositoryTree' ... Can some kind soul \
please tell me how to go about that?

Thanks, Joh