List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] QComboBox.itemData() returns invalid QVariant
From:       Tom Brown <brown () esteem ! com>
Date:       2006-08-30 16:43:55

Hi,

I am running into trouble with QComboBox.itemData(). I can add an item with
data to the combobox, but when I try to get the data back out, itemData()
returns an invalid QVariant. For example:

id = 1
self.addItem(rev, QVariant(id))
self.itemData(0).toInt() --> 0, False
self.itemData(0).isValid() --> False

I searched the mailing list and didn't see anybody else with the same issue. I
must be doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tom