List:       pykde
Subject:    [PyKDE] [PyQT] AbstractProxyModel and TreeView not showing selection
From:       Rich Pickler <rpickler () laika ! com>
Date:       2006-08-21 20:47:01

I have a TreeView displaying a custom AbstractItemModel through an
AbstractProxyModel.  When using the base ItemModel directly, everything
acts exactly as I expect it to.  However, when I use a ProxyModel, no
matter how simple, selection no longer displays.  The selections appear
to work properly underneath, they're just not showing up on screen.  So,
while technically fine, I can't hand this off to any users here in its
current state.

Anybody used these?  Anybody had any luck with these?  I've posted a bug
on the trolltech bug database, which led me nowhere.  Any clues?

Rich Pickler